CTA Employee Portal Guide: The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) is the sole operator of the mass transit system within Chicago, Illinois, and certain suburbs around it which includes those of the Chicago “L” system trains. It is the second-largest transportation network within the United States after New York City’s MTA Metro-North Railroad.
The CTA is an Illinois independent government agency that was established in 1947 and is responsible for the transport guidelines of Chicago and 30 of its suburbs It provides 1.7 million rail rides every weekday (1.4 billion per year) as well as 124 million trips on buses each year.
If you’re searching for information about the CTA Employee Portal Login official site, then this article can be useful to you. This article will give you a CTA Employee Portal Login site link that includes step-by-step CTA employee login instructions. We’ll also explain CTA Self Service Portal features benefits for employees, support details, and other important sources that will assist you to accelerate the process and gain access to work-related information quickly.
CTA Employee Self Service Portal Benefits
There are many more advantages to having a CTA Employee Self-Service account. They include:
- The ability to access your Work Schedule: The ability to alter work schedules on your own without going to the office.
- Employee Directory: Access to the contact information of employees including telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Time and Attendance Tracking: Let you check your time card for hours that you have worked in a short time and also any available balance.
- General Info: View a variety of contact information and information about companies.
- account summary: It provides a summary of your activity in the past and pay-slip information to make it easy to refer back.
- Calendars of Work: Work schedules – Check them out up to 30 days ahead.
- Employer Calendar: This calendar is up-to-date and provides information about upcoming events, opportunities to train, as well as other information that is that, are of interest to the CTA’s workforce.
- News and Announcements: Provides up-to-date content that is relevant for CTA employees.
About Chicago Transit Authority
Company: The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
Founders: In 1952, CTA purchased the assets of the Chicago Motor Coach Company, which was under the control of Yellow Cab Company founder John D.
Year of establishment: 1 October 1947
CEO: Dorval R. Carter, Jr.
Headquarters: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 9,939
Ticker Symbol: CTA
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$625.0 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$21.7 Million
Company Website: www.transitchicago.com
CTA Employee Portal is an online portal that offers essential information that employees must be aware of. It is one of the initial initiatives of “My CTA,” this portal was created to enable CTA employees to access vital information at their own pace and at any time using tablets, computers and mobile phones.
Employee Portal is available 24/7 for employees to gain access to the information they require at any time.
CTA Employee Portal Login Requirements:
- CTA Employee Portal Login web address
- CTA Employee Login Valid Username and Password valid
- Internet browser that works with the CTA Employee Self Service official website
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet that has reliable internet access
CTA Employee Self-Service Portal Login – Step by Step Guide
Following are the steps to Login into CTA Employee Self-Service Account:
- Go to this site to access the website of the CTA Employee Self-Service Portal Login at the official site.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the “Login” button.
- You’ll have successfully registered into your user account.
How to Reset CTA Employee Portal Login Password?
Have you forgotten your password? If yes, then follow these steps to Reset the CTA Employee Login password:
- Check out the Official CTA Website. Employee Self-Service Portal official website.
- Click on the “Forgot Username/Password” link.
- After that, you’ll be able to go via your CTA Employee Identification procedure.
- It will prompt you for your Badge Number and then click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your employee ID email address and hit on the “Next” button.
- The email will contain a confirmation number that you have to input in the field provided.
- Then, you’ll be able to create a new password for your account.
CTA Employee Contact Information
If you have issues getting access to or logging into your CTA Employee Portal Login account Please contact CTA Employee Portal support.
- Telephone: HR Hotline 1-312-664-7200
- In-person or via email at: CTA Headquarters, 567 W Lake St, 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60661
- Chicago Transit Authority Official Website: www.transitchicago.com
- CTA Employee Portal Login Official Website: www.transitchicago.com/employees/
Chicago Transit Authority Social Media Handles:
This is all about the CTA Employee Portal login at www.transitchicago.com/employees/.
We have shared everything related to the CTA employee self-service portal, such as CTA employee’s benefits & resources, CTA Employee information portal login steps, forgotten passwords, and many more.
We hope you found our article helpful. If you have any further queries, you can contact us through the comment or connect with CTA tech support anytime.
CTA Login FAQs
Q1. Does Chicago Transit Authority have a unionized workforce?
yes. Amalgamated Transit Union Local 241
Q2. What kind of shifts does the Cta flagman offer?
shift work plus overtime, all hours of the day
Q3. What is Chicago Transit Authority’s sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
7 sick days do you get per year, plus FLMA
Q4. What is the work from the home policy at Chicago Transit Authority?
There is none