Dollar Tree Pay Stubs: Dollar Tree is a discount range store offering $1 or fewer products for sale. It was founded in 1986 by K. R. Perry and had its headquarters in Chesapeake, Virginia. The first store was established in Norfolk, Virginia. Since January 1, 2017. Dollar Tree operates over 14,000 stores across 50 states and five Canadian provinces. The headquarters of Dollar Tree is located in Chesapeake, Virginia. The company also has a distribution center in Batesville, AR, and an IT call center in Chesapeake, VA.
Dollar Tree Inc. has grown across Canada with more than 500 stores across Ontario and Western Canada. Franchise opportunities are available to entrepreneurs interested in opening Dollar Tree locations within their community.
Are you a current or previous Dollar Tree Associate? If yes, then you’re in the right spot. This article will discuss Dollar Tree Employee Benefits & information Portals, such as Dollar Tree Paystubs, Mytree, and Mycareer. We will also discuss the benefits offered by Dollar Tree employees, including the Dollar Tree Associate Login Guide Mycareer and other resources that can assist you in obtaining the benefits information you need.
About Dollar Tree
Company: Dollar Tree Stores, Inc.
Founders: Macon F. Brock, Jr.
Year of establishment: 1986
CEO: Michael A. Witynski
Headquarters: Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 1,93,100
Ticker Symbol: DLTR
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$25.51 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$1.76 Billion
Company Website: www.dollartree.com
The Dollar Tree associate’s Guide is an information hub in which you will find all the pertinent information on Dollar Tree employee benefits, Compensation & Career Portal. It gives access to secure Dollar Tree sites exclusively to its associates.
MyInfo Associates Information Associates Information:
Dollar Tree employees can easily access, modify or alter every important information they need including their pay stubs. Sign up to or update your Direct Deposit details and your Tax Withholdings, update your address, sign-up for electronic W-2s, and more.
Mytree – Associate Benefits:
Mytree is Dollar Tree and Family Dollar’s associate benefits and enrollment site, where Dollar Tree employees can find details about the benefits they’re qualified for. It’s helpful to look up the specific benefits plan you are eligible for or sign up online for your benefits.
On Mytree Login, which is on the Mytree Login website, you can check your enrollment status in benefits and insurance claims, as well as your options for insurance plans and coverage, health insurance reform, and more.
Mycareer – Associates Career Opportunities:
Dollar Tree provides resources for its employees to assist them with their professional development, including jobs or college scholarships, access tools for learning, and more. This site also allows you to register to take training and development classes.
Dollar Tree Employee Login Account Benefits
Dollar Tree provides several benefits for its employees. A few of them are listed below:
- Dollar Tree provides $1 for medical, dental, vision, and dental for employees.
- Employees can purchase these plans using the benefit of tax-free dollars via Wage Works using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Dollar Tree MyTree portal Dollar Tree MyTree portal lets employees join Discount Benefits Program, where they can submit receipts for eligible purchases to be reimbursed with the amount tax-free.
- Dollar Tree provides Wages works that allow tax-free childcare spending, including after-school care and summer day camps. In addition, through Wage Works, Dollar Tree employees can receive discounts on public transportation and buy discounted tickets for numerous shows and events.
- Full-time employees have the primary health insurance of the group through Aetna and include dental coverage.
- Dollar Tree also provides 401(k) plans for all eligible employees after 90 days of employment within the company.
- Employees could get up to 50 percent match funds to pay for their contributions.
Dollar Tree Employee Login Requirements for Login:
- Dollar Tree Employee Login Web address
- The Dollar Tree employee login Valid Password and Username valid
- Internet browser
- Laptop, PC Smartphone, or Tablet with reliable internet access
How do I log in to the Dollar Tree Pay Stubs Portal?
The steps below will help you Login into your Dollar Tree Employee account.
- Visit the Dollar Tree Employee Pay Stubs Login Portal official website.
- Enter your User ID and Password into the fields that are provided.
- Then, click the “Log in” button.
- After logging in and logging in, you will be able to view your latest and previous five pay stubs.
How to Reset Dollar Tree Employee Pay Stubs Login Password?
Did you forget your password? If yes, you can reset your password by following these instructions:
- Go to this site to access the dollartree.com Employee Paystubs Login to the Dollar Tree Employee Pay Stubs site.
- Log in with your user ID, and click on “Forgot password” and the “Forgotten password” link.
- Input your Email Address associated with your account, then press the “Submit” click.
- In return, you’ll receive an email with a Password Reset link to your inbox.
- Enter the reset password option in the email.
- After that, you must create a new password for your account. You then need to enter it again to verify that it is valid.
- Select to click the “Save” icon.
- Now, you can access your account using the new password.
Note: If you have any problem with password resetting or unlocking the account, contact email@example.com.
Mytree Employee Benefits Portal Login Step-by-Step Guide
- Go to this site to access the Mytree Dollar Tree employee’s Login official site.
- The site will take users to the Mytree login page.
- Now, you must input your username and password.
- Then click the “Log in” button to log in to your account.
Forgot your Mytree Employee Login password?
If you’ve forgotten Your Mytree password, follow the steps below to retrieve it:
- Go to the Mytree Official site at https://mytree.hrintouch.com/.
- Click on the “Can’t connect to the account you have created?” link.
- Choose the “I cannot remember my password” option, and then select the “Next” option.
- Then, type in your username and hit on the “Next” click.
- It will email you a verification code to your email address.
- Enter the code, then select Next.
- You must now set up a new password for Your Mytree account.
Dollar Tree Employee Contact Information
Contact Dollar Tree Store customer service if you have difficulty accessing your Dollar Tree Associate Information center.
Store Support Center:
- Dollar Tree Paystubs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paperless Employee: email@example.com
- Payroll Department (For Paystubs): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payroll Department (For W-2s): W2Request@dollartree.com
Mytree Support Center:
- Telephone Number: 1-855-245-7994
- Hours: Monday – Friday between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm EST.
- Dollar Tree Official Website: www.dollartree.com
- Dollar Tree Associate Information Center: www.dollartree.com
- Dollar Tree Pay Stubs: my.doculivery.com
- Benefits of Dollar Tree’s associate, as well as enrollment site: Mytree
- Potential is available for Dollar Tree Associates: Mycareer
Dollar Tree Social Media Handles:
Dollar Tree Login FAQs
Q1. I am unable to access my account online. What should I do?
We have upgraded our website for a better & faster shopping experience. This upgrade requires all of our existing account holders to reset their passwords. We apologize for the inconvenience (but it’s worth it, go check it out!).
Q2. How Do I Update My Password for Your New Website?
- Go to DollarTree.com and click the “Sign In” link in the header.
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your account, then click the “Email Password” button.
- Check your inbox for our “Dollar Tree Password Reset” email containing your temporary password.
- Head back to DollarTree.com, click “Sign In” in the header, enter your email address and temporary password, and click the “Sign In” button.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password of your choosing.
Q3. What time do Dollar Tree employees get paid?
Dollar Tree pays its employees bi-weekly or every two weeks; the payment is given out every other Friday. With an average hourly wage of $10 per hour, Dollar Tree employees earn good money at a rate higher than the federal minimum Wage.
Q4. Does Dollar Tree have an employee portal?
mytree is Dollar Tree and Family Dollar’s Associate benefits, handbook, and accompanying policies information website. Once you log in, you will find resources relating to topics of interest, including Your benefits plan choices, wellness, and coverage information (for eligible Associates).
If you’re facing any type of queries in Dollar Tree Pay Stubs, please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.