Ezdrivema Login: Ezdrivema is Massachusetts, an all-electronic tolling program that is entirely electronic. The program is free of barriers, toll booths, or gates, which allows traffic to travel through toll zones at the posted speed limits on highways.
There are many ways that you could pay your tolls. Utilizing a Massachusetts Transponder will be the most convenient. E-ZPass MA transponders are free and also offer reduced tolls for Massachusetts. The transponder is attached to the windshield in front of the rearview mirror. The equipment reads the transponder; your E-ZPass MA account is charged following the transponder.
If you do not have a transponder, do not fret, you can pay by plate. They will mail a pay-through Plate MA toll bill to the owner of the vehicle who is registered. You can pay the Invoice online using a check by visiting the nearest EZDriveMA Customer Service Center.
Are you searching for the EZDriveMA Login manual? Are you interested in knowing how to apply for EZPass MA? If so, this article is an excellent resource for you. In this article, we will inform you about what EZDriveMa is, its EZdriveMa account login page, ways you can log to your EZ-pass MA account, how to reset your EZdriveMA password, EZDriveMA customer service center information, and all essential websites related to EZ Drive MA.
EZDriveMA is the electronic tolling system on MA roadways, which replaces toll booths and collects toll payments through video images of your vehicle. With EZDriveMA, there are now four different options for paying tolls. EZDriveMA includes E-ZPass and Pay By Plate services, each with different benefits, payment plans, and uses. E-ZPass MA is the easiest option for Massachusetts drivers to pay their tolls. You are charged tolls through a transponder, a small electronic device that attaches to your windshield. When you open an E-ZPass MA account, your transponder is provided for free. Your E-ZPass MA transponder provides discounted tolls on MA roadways. This transponder will also be accepted in all other states that accept E-ZPass.
If you open an E-ZPass MA account, you must make an initial payment to establish an account balance. As you travel through tolls, they deduct from your account balance. Once your balance is too low, your account will replenish using your assigned payment choice.
When you log in to your E-ZPass account, you can manage this balance automatically or manually and see past toll charges, including updating your payment information.
Company Website: www.mass.gov
EZ Drive MA Account Online Application Requirements:
After that, you’ll have to sign up for an EZDriveMA account on the internet:
- Your license plate number
- Model, make, and year
- Debit card or credit card, or bank account information for payment
How to Apply for the EZ-Pass in Massachusetts?
There are three ways to apply for EZ-Pass in MA. These areas are the following:
- By Mail
1. Online: Apply for EZ-Pass online via the EZdriveMA official website. You’ll need your vehicle’s registration number, license plate, car information, and credit/debit card details to pay online.
Here are the steps you must follow to apply for the EZ-pass MA on the internet:
- Visit the official site to find the website EZDriveMA.
- There is a chance to apply for EZ Pass MA; select the option.
- Provide all the details about your car and you. Follow the directions in your display.
2. By Mail: You can apply for the EZ-Pass MA. Mail your request to
- EZDriveMA Customer Service Center
- 27 Midstate Drive
- Auburn, MA 01501-1800
3. In person: Go to the nearest EZDriveMA Customer Service Center in Massachusetts and request an application form for you to fill out the application for the EZPass MA.
How do I log in to the EZ-Pass MA Account?
Following is the step-by-step guide to login into EZ-Pass MA:
- Visit the official website of EZDriveMA.
- You will find the option “Log into your EZ Pass MA account.” Select the link.
- It will redirect you to the EzdriveMA Login page.
- Now, enter your EZpass MA account username and password.
- Then, Click on the “Login” button.
E-ZPass MA Login Portal Benefits
There are many benefits of using E-ZPass MA. Some benefits are:
- E-ZPass MA customers receive a discount on all tolls.
- There is no cost to create or keep an E-ZPass MA account.
- The account will be replenished automatically when you use it, so you don’t need to worry about whether you’ll run out of money.
- E-ZPass MA works on all toll roads, bridges, and tunnels.
- You can check your account anytime via your own E-ZPass MA online account.
EZDriveMA Contact Information
If you face any issue logging into your EZ-pass MA account, you can contact the EZDriveMA helpdesk center. They will help you to resolve your problem. Following is the contact information of EZ Drive MA Customer service:
- Contact number: (877) 627-7745
- Open Monday-Friday, 7 am-7 pm, and Saturday, 9 am-1 pm
- TTD/TTY: (508) 721-7974
- Email: email@example.com
Monday 7 am-7 pm
Tuesday- 7 am-7 pm
Wednesday 7 am-7 pm
Thursday 7 am-7 pm
Friday 7 am-7 pm
EZDriveMA Login Portal FAQs
Q1. Does E-ZPass MA automatically replenish?
When your account balance becomes low, your account will be automatically replenished using your assigned choice.
Q2. Can I use an E-ZPass on a different car in Massachusetts?
Yes, you may transfer a transponder between vehicles if they are of the same vehicle class. There are penalties for using a transponder in a different vehicle class (i.e., a Car transponder in a tractor-trailer.) Please be sure that all vehicles using the transponder are listed on your EZ Pass account.
Q3. Do I have to return my E-ZPass transponder to Massachusetts?
When you submit your account closure form, the transponder you are returning – or all transponders assigned to the account you are closing – must be returned. To keep your E-ZPass from recording transactions while in transit, ship the transponder in its original packing materials or wrap it in aluminum foil.
Q4. How do I find my Massachusetts E-ZPass account number?
How can you find your E ZPass account number? The E-ZPass account number is not sent to users through emails or over calls. You get the E ZPass account number through your toll statement. To know your E-ZPass account number, you must wait until your following toll statement.
If you’re facing any queries in Ezdrivema Login, please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.