MyCMBC Employee Portal Login: Coast Mountain Bus Company is a privately-owned company that provides public transportation within Metro Vancouver, British Columbia. It is responsible for 17% of the bus services and 37% of community shuttles to TransLink, which is TransLink’s contracting partner to operate the bulk of its traditional bus service.
CMBC was established in 1999. It was founded in 1999 by Coast Mountain Bus Company Ltd. and South Coast Busses Ltd, which had operated their services as subcontractors with BC Transit since 1997.
If you’re searching for information on the MyCMBC Login guide, you’ve come to the right spot. In this article, we will discuss what My CMBC portal benefits, MyCMBC login procedure, My CMBC employee portal features, MyCMBC Portal Login Account registration, My CMBC Forgot Password, Coast Mountain Bus Company Helpdesk details, and many others. We’ll begin by providing an overview of CMBC.
About Coast Mountain Bus Company (CMBC)
Year of establishment: 1 April 1999
CEO: Michael McDaniel
Headquarters: Surrey, Canada
Employees (Dec 2020): 6000
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$586.5 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$87.8 Million
Company Website: www.translink.ca
My CMBC is a website-based portal for the Coast Mountain Bus Company employees. Using the MyCMBC login, employees can access their personal information, including emergency contacts, schedules, and emergency contacts, and make time-off requests. Additionally, it provides access to many questions concerning pay, benefits, entitlements, and more.
My CMBC Mobile App:
This My CMBC mobile app allows bus operators to access live information on their mobile devices. This app can be downloaded free from the App Store or Google Play.
MyCMBC Employee Portal Login Requirements:
- My CMBC Portal Login web address
- MyCMBC Login valid UserName and Password.
- Internet browsers that are integrated with the My CMBC Employee Portal official website.
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet that has a reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the My CMBC Portal at Mycmbc.ca?
Follow the step-by-step guide as follows to access your MyCMBC login account:
- Go to the My CMBC Employee Portal official site by visiting www.mycmbc.ca.
- Log in with the details of your MyCMBC Login username and password.
- Then, click on then the “Sign in” button.
- The account you have created will now be registered successfully.
- Now, you can view your account details, request time off, update your profile, perform navigation tests, etc.
How to Reset MyCMBC Login Password?
Are you unable to remember the My CMBC employee Portal Login Username? Do not worry; follow the step-by-step guide to reset your MyCMBC login password:
- Go to the My CMBC Employee Portal official site at www.mycmbc.ca.
- Select the “Forgot Password” link from the Mycmbc login page.
- You must enter the MyCMBC Portal username or email address you’ve registered to access this portal. My CMBC employee portal.
- Then, click the “Reset Password” button. Check your email and follow the steps to change your Mycmbc password.
My CMBC Login Portal Benefits
There are many advantages to using the MyCMBC employee login portal for employees. Some of them are listed below:
- It offers users real-time updates about bus status, arrival times, service changes, and much more.
- Control all personal data on your devices
- Employees can request time-off requests or request changes to their schedules.
- Employees have access to personalized route schedules.
- MyCMBC gives employees access to announcements and news about the company.
- Provides a variety of self-training courses to improve the skills of a bus driver.
- My CMBC gives access to a variety of concerns regarding pay, benefits entitlements, as well as instructions on policies.
- Employees can keep track of their data, including payment information or requests for time off.
CMBC Contact Information
If you’re experiencing problems login into the My CMBC accounts or changing your MyCMBC employee login password Contact us via your CMBC support representatives. The following is the contact information for the MyCMBC Helpdesk:
- Phone Number: 778.375.7500
- Fax: 604.636.4809
- Operating Hours:
- Monday through Friday, Monday through Friday a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Closed on statutory holidays
- CMBC Headquarters Address: 700 – 287 Nelson’s Court, New Westminster, BC
- Coast Mountain Bus Company Official Website: www.translink.ca
- MyCMBC Employee Portal Official Website: www.mycmbc.ca
CMBC Login Portal FAQs
Q1. Is Coast Mountain Bus Company a private company?
Transit users might be surprised to learn that TransLink’s bus company isn’t a public-sector employer. Most people think of Metro Vancouver’s transit system as a public service. … Coast Mountain Bus Company, which operates the regional bus and SeaBus service, is a wholly owned subsidiary of TransLink.
Q2. Does Coast Mountain Bus Company allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?
Hours are selected based on your seniority.
Q3. How do you feel about the future of Coast Mountain Bus Company?
This is a ripoff company milking the taxpayers, and the union is a criminal organization.
If you’re facing any type of queries in the MyCMBC Employee Portal Login, please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.