MyJCI Employee Login: Johnson Controls International is a multinational conglomerate with Irish roots located in Cork, Ireland, with significant operations in the United States. It has four business segmentations: Automotive Experience, Building Efficiency, Power Solutions, and HVAC.
Johnson Controls was founded in 1885, when H.S. Johnson and Francis Jones combined their businesses to create a broad range of wire-related products based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1987 an investor group bought the company from the founders and made their company to the New York Stock Exchange under Johnson Controls International plc.
MyJCI Login is a portal on the web for personnel from Johnson Controls designed to help employees with their work-related chores. The MyJCI application lets employees sign in with security, receive updates on upcoming meetings or requests for time off, check their shifts, schedule direct deposits, and check their W2 data, as well as other benefits. Once employees are enrolled in the application, they’ll also be notified of and respond to requests and tasks related to their job using smartphones.
About Johnson Controls
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Founders: Warren S. Johnson
Year of establishment: 1885
CEO: George Oliver
Headquarters: Cork, Ireland
Employees (Dec 2020): 97,000
Ticker Symbol: JCI
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): USD$24 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): USD$6.4 Billion
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.com
The myJCI Employee Portal lets employees access their accounts and view absences, check their hours and request time off, alter their account details and use other programs. The My JCI Employee Portal is a central location for employees to log in and view the tasks they must complete starting their day.
MyjCI Login Requirements:
- MyJCI Login web address.
- My JCI Portal Login has a valid username and password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with MyJCI official login for employees.
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet that has a reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the myJCI Portal at my.jci.com?
The following is the step-by procedure to sign into myJCI’s Login for Employee Portal:
- Visit the official MyJCI Login site at https://my.jci.com/.
- Input your account’s Johnson Controls username or email ID, then click on the “Next” button.
- Log in with your MyJCI password, then click the “Login” button to access your MyJci employee account.
How to Reset My JCI Login Password?
Do you need help remembering your MyJCI portal password? If so, follow the following step-by-method procedure to reset the password fast:
- Go to My JCI Login official website at https://my.jci.com/.
- On the right of the MyJCI login page, you’ll see a “Forgot Password?” link in the “Need Help?” section.
- Click this link, input your Johnson Controls username or email ID, and click the “Next” button.
- An email will arrive at your registered email address with how to reset your password.
- Click on the reset button and follow the steps to set up a fresh password to your account at mine.
My JCI Employee Login Portal Benefits
There are many advantages to having a MyJCI Login account. The benefits are as follows:
- Employees can look up their information regarding employment from the last year (taxable earnings and withholdings).
- Check for forthcoming meetings and request time off and other important events.
- Control their benefits
- Review W-2 details
- Join web-based newsfeeds that contain news about the company.
- Control their work schedules
- Respond to and accept work-related requests from managers.
- Check out various reports about the progress of daily tasks.
- Please pay attention to their hours and review their pay every day they complete their work.
- Update contact information (address, email, phone number).
- Employees can view their W2s and track and print their W2s.
MyJCI Contact Information
If you’re having trouble connecting to My JCI Employee Portal, contact Johnson Controls customer service. Here is the contact information for the MyJCI support center: MyJCI Support Center:
- Phone Number: +1 866 496 1999
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Central time.
- Johnson Controls HQ Address: Johnson Controls, 5757 N. Green Bay Ave, PO Box 591, Milwaukee, WI 53201
- Johnson Controls Official Website: www.johnsoncontrols.com
- MyJCI Official Website: https://my.jci.com/
Johnson Controls Social Handles:
My JCI Login Portal FAQs
Q1. What do they do at Johnson Controls?
Johnson Controls International is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents.
Q2. What does Johnson Controls pay?
How much do people at Johnson Controls get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average annual salary at Johnson Controls, including base and bonus, is $140,352, or $67 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $148,824, or $71 per hour.
Q3. Is Johnson Controls a good company?
On average, employees at Johnson Controls give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 – which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on Career Bliss. The happiest Johnson Controls employees are Quality Technicians submitting an average rating of 4.8, and Maintenance Technicians, with a rating of 4.6.
Q4. Is Johnson Controls a good investment?
Valuation metrics show that Johnson Controls International plc may be undervalued. Its Value Score of B indicates it would be a good pick for value investors. The financial health and growth prospects of JCI demonstrate its potential to outperform the market.
If you’re facing any type of queries in MyJCI Employee Login, please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.