MyLFCC Login: The name implies that Lord Fairfax Community College is a college for community members located in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley and the Piedmont region. LFCC, also known in the past as Laurel Ridge Community College, is a member of the Virginia Community College System located in the Fauquier Middletown and Fauquier Campuses as well as the Luray-Page County Centre and located at Vint Hill in eastern Fauquier County.
LFCC is recognized as a college by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to confer associate degrees and certificates. Students studying at LFCC will receive an associate degree or certificate.
Suppose you’re a teacher member at Lord Fairfax Community College. If so, you can log in to MyLFCC Login Portal to access different school tools, including course management, student information systems, library service, and others.
VCCS The VCCS Virginia Community College System creates your username, which is used to sign in to MyLFCC VCCS Portal.
MyLFCC Lord Fairfax Portal, it is possible to access specifically designed apps and an electronic communication system that makes your work more efficient and speedier. You may use the username and password when you are a professor at another institution in the Virginia Community College System.
Virginia College gives many benefits to the faculties working with them, like retirement benefits, multiple insurances, etc., that you can get after you log in to MyLFCC Blackboard Portal https://lf.my.vccs.edu.
About Lord Fairfax Community College
Company: Lord Fairfax Community College
Year of establishment: 1970
CEO: Kimberly Blosser
Headquarters: 6480 College St, Warrenton, VA 20187, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 605
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): USD$3.4 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): USD$1.1 Million
Company Website: lfcc.edu
If you’re looking to plan your work or look up your hours of work, need to alter your schedule, or mark holidays, You can do all of these things through the MyLFCC Canvas Portal.
And not only faculties but students can also log in using their student id and password and can check their academic plan, class schedule, to do activities, etc., in the MyLFCC VCCS Portal by going to https://lf.my.vccs.edu.
Thus, logging into MyLFCC offers many advantages. This post will inform you how to log in to MyLFCC Login Portal.
In addition, I will also explain to you the various supporting procedures you must know about if you wish to utilize your MyLFCC Canvas Account without difficulty.
MyLFCC Faculty Account Portal Features:
- Portal fully web-based
- Simple and appealing interface
- Secure and fast
- Accessible from any location and at any time
- Their schedule for classes
- Overview of Courses
- Programs and events details
- To do activities
- Results of the test and the exam
MyLFCC Account Login Requirements:
- You are registered at Virginia Community College System
- MyLFCC login username, password, and sign in
- Internet connection
- Devices such as laptops, smartphones, computers, tab
- An internet browser
How do I log in to the MyLFCC Portal?
- Go to the official MyLFCC Portal website- https://lf.my.vccs.edu
- Enter your username
- Now click on the “Go” button
- You will be required to input your MyLFCC login password if your login is registered.
- Enter you password
- Click on the “Login” button
- After you have verified your password, you will be granted login access to the MyLFCC Log In Account.
Steps to Recover MyLFCC Username:
- First of all, go to, https://lf.my.vccs.edu
- You’ll see two options under the login section.
- Select “Forgot My Username” or click on the “Forgot My Username” button
- Enter your email address associated with your registration
- Checkmark on CAPTCHA
- Click Next
- You will receive instructions and hyperlinks to verify your username in the email address that you have registered.
- If you follow the steps, you’ll receive your username.
How to Reset MyLFCC Login Password?
- It would help if you went to reset your password at https://lf.my.vccs.edu
- Click on the “Forgot My Password” button
- Enter your username or email address
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Select the option you’d like to receive your password reset link
- Then, you will receive a claim code as well as an option for you to change your password based on the method you choose
- Click on the link and enter the claim number whenever you ask.
- Create a new password.
- Make use of the new password to sign in to your MyLFCC Portal.
MyLFCC Portal Registration Guide
When you complete your application through the Virginia Community College Systems college, you will receive the username and password to log into the MyLFCC Portal.
If you’ve forgotten your username or password, Don’t fret. Here are the steps to reset and verify your password and username.
MyLFCC Login Portal Benefits
Employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Check out your working schedule
- Update working schedule
- Mark paid for the holidays
- Retirement programs
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Certificate of Proficiency Program
Lord Fairfax Community College Contact Information
- Address: 300 Arboretum Place, Suite 200, Richmond, VA 23236
- Phone: (804) 819-4901
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virginia Community College Details:
- Address: Central Virginia Community College, 3506 Wards Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502-2498
- Phone: 434.832.7600 or 800.562.3060
- FAX: 434.832.7626
- Lord Fairfax Community College Official Website: http://lfcc.eduFor, For more information, click here.
- MyLFCC Login Portal: https://lf.my.vccs.edu/
- Virginia Community College Official Website: www.vccs.edu
Lord Fairfax Community College Social Media Handles:
MyLFCC Login Portal FAQs
Q1. Does Lord Fairfax Community College have dorms?
Lord Fairfax Community College does not offer housing or meal plans.
Q2. Why is Lord Fairfax Community College changing its name?
The region’s native laurel flower inspires the new name. It reflects the proximity of the college’s four locations (Middletown, Warrenton, Luray-Page County, and Vint Hill) to the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Q3. Is Lord Fairfax Community College accredited?
Lord Fairfax Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate degrees.
If you’re facing any queries in login, please comment below.
We will solve your query as soon as possible.