MyTHDHr Login: Established in the year 1978 in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah, The Home Depot Inc is among the most extensive American home improvement retailers with over 2300 locations across several countries. They operate in a variety of formats for stores. They have Big-Box-style stores in The U.S., provisions stores in Canada, and more. Home Depot was the Home Depot also owned MRO company Interline Brand. Home Depot deals in home appliances and tools and builders’ hardware paints, building materials, flooring, plumbing, and garden equipment.
If you’re currently an associate or former associate of The Home Depot, you can log into the MyTHDHR self-service portal at www.mythdhr.com to access and edit certain information. You can perform other tasks that we will discuss in this article.
Simply MyTHDHr is a website portal through which employees and former employees can view their profiles and access and print tax and pay slips and payslips. Statements, as well as modifying their profile information.
In addition to viewing and updating important information, MyTHDHr Login Portal can take advantage of the benefits offered to employees from The Home Depot. Visit www.mythdhr.com and type in your valid credentials to access Your MyTHDHr Login account.
If you’re unfamiliar with the MyTHDHR login page or have problems logging in to MyTHDHr, This post is ideal for you. In this article, I will explain the MyTHDHR login portal. If you know how to access the MythDHR Portal, You can learn more about this portal. MyTHDHr Login Portal in this article.
About Home Depot
Company: Home Depot Inc.
Founders: Bernie Marcus | Arthur Blank
Year of establishment: 1978
CEO: Craig Menear
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Employees (Dec 2020): 413,000
Ticker Symbol: HD
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$110.23 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$11.24 Billion
Company Website: www.homedepot.com
MyTHDHr Login Portal Features:
- Quicker and easier access to information.
- A secure method for updating important information.
- One stop to all employee benefits.
- Accessible over the internet.
MyTHDHr Login Portal Requirements:
- You must be an employee currently or previously at The Home Depot.
- It is essential to know your login username as well as password.
- Access to smartphones, PC, tablets, or laptops.
- Any internet browser – Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- A reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the MyTHDHr Login Portal?
- The first step is to visit www.mythdhr.com.
- Look to the left side for the “Self-Service” link.
- Click the.
- Scroll down.
- You will now receive two links, one for current and former employees.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- If you’re an existing member, please log in with your login name and password, then click the “Login” button.
- If you were a previous partner, provide details such as your last name, date of birth, four numbers SSN, and a captcha number.
- Click on “Continue to Security Validation”.
- After validation After the validation, you’ll gain access to the MyTHDHr Portal.
How to Reset MyTHDHr Self-Service Login Password?
- First of all, visit https://www.homedep3ot.com/auth/view/forgotpassword.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the “Submit” button.
- Then you will receive the OTP for resetting your password. Just enter this.
- Or a straight link that will allow you to reset your password.
- Create a new password.
- Select the “Submit” button.
Suppose you cannot change your password on the internet or have any other issue, contact us at 1-866-698-4347 for assistance resetting your password—MyTHDHr Login website.
You can dial this number between eight A.M. to 8 P.M. from Monday through Saturday. On Sundays, you can reach us from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M
MyTHDHr Account Registration Guide – Steps
- Only registered employees of The Home Depot can access the MyTHDHr account.
- You’ll receive Your MyTHDHr Self Service Username and password through Home Depot.
- Sometimes, you can sign up via the web at www.mythdhr.com
- Go to the site and click on Self-Service
- Then, provide your name, employee ID, day of birth, email address, telephone number, etc.
- It will send you an OTP by email or the number you provide.
- Submit the OTP.
- Then, you can set your password and username.
- Choose your security question.
You can reach The Home Depot, where you are working, in case you cannot register on the internet.
MyTHDHr Login Portal Benefits
- Print and view old tax returns and pay slips.
- Inscribing or activating the payment card.
- Change or review your leave of Absence(LOA) information
- Change your direct deposit details.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Retirement plans
- Employees Stock Investment Program
The Home Depot Contact Information
The Home Depot Corporate Office Address:
Home Depot, 2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3, Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
The Home Depot Phone Numbers:
- Hr Services: 1-866-698-4347 (Monday to Friday- 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. EST, Saturday- 8 A.M. to – 5 P.M.)
- Email: myTHDHR@homedepot.com
- Benefits Choice Center Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954 (Monday to Friday, 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. EST)
- Employee Stock Program Telephone number: 1-800-843-2150
- The Home Depot Official Website: www.homedepot.com
- MyTHDHr Login Portal Link: www.mythdhr.com
Home Depot Social Handles:
MyTHDHr Login Portal FAQs
Q1. Is The Home Depot App Safe?
Yes, Home Depot App is safe and secure, and you can save time with The Home Depot app.
Q2. What Are The Home Depot Departments?
Home depot is split into departments according to the category of goods they sell to customers.
- Building materials.
Q3. What is Home Depot ESS?
Home Depot Self-Service lets you change and view some of your associate information. Review your address and other personal details in Self-Service every month to ensure Home Depot can communicate with you when required about benefits, taxes, etc.
Q4. What’s In The Home Depot Health Check App?
Some of the best features you would find in the Home Depot Health Check App include :
- Facilitates you in making an informed purchasing decision
- Special buys or coupons
- Local ads
- Snap a picture
- Quick ratings and reviews
- Barcode reader to scan an item
- Find what you need
- GPS for your shopping list
If you’re facing any queries in MyTHDHr Login, please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.