NYCHA Self Service Portal Login Guide: The New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) is a public development corporation serving New York. The company was founded in 1934 and is a self-funding public corporation. NYCHA provides affordable housing for low-income families, the elderly, and people with disabilities within the City of New York. The New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) is the nation’s largest municipal housing agency. NYCHA houses over 500,000 residents of New York City in 335 developments located throughout all five boroughs.
Selfserve.nycha.info: NYCHA residents can now manage their account and housing information online through the new NYCHA Self Service Portal. The portal’s full name is New York City Housing Authority. (NYCHA) Gov Self Service Portal is an online service that lets residents manage their accounts and housing information.
The portal provides many advantages, such as the ability to check the rent record, pay rent, update your contact information, and upload documents. The portal also offers residents information on their rights and obligations as NYCHA tenants and details on local events.
NYCHA Online Self Service Portal Benefits
There are many benefits to having an NYCHA Self-Service Portal Login account. A few of them are listed below:
- Check their rent history
- Find out the status of your application online
- Pay rent
- Update Contact information
- Upload documents
- Access your home information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. information
- You can save time by avoiding long customer support center queues.
About New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA)
Company: The New York City Housing Authority
Founders: Will Adams
Year of establishment: February 1934
CEO: Greg Russ
Headquarters: 90 Church Street, Long Island City, and 787 Atlantic Avenue offices.
Employees (Dec 2020): 13,000
Ticker Symbol: NYCHA
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$$4.1 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$792 Million
Company Website: www1.nyc.gov
NYCHA Tenant Self-Service Portal allows residents to complete various tasks, such as paying bills, managing their accounts, and even submitting work orders. The site displays the work order system online while a user is signed in.
The user can select a building, development, and unit number. Users can also choose the type of work required and the date when the work is completed. The system also provides tenants with information on their rights and obligations as tenants.
New York City Housing Authority Tenant Self-Service Portal Login Requirements
- NYCHA Online Self Service Login website address.
- NYCHA Self Service Portal login Valid user name and Password.
- Compatible Internet browsers NYCHA Self Service Portal official website.
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet with an internet connection.
NYCHA Self Service Portal Login – Step-by-Step Guide
These are the steps needed to sign in to NYCHA Online Self-Service Portal My account login:
- Visit the NYCHA Gov Self-Service Portal official website at https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- You will be taken to the NYCHA Self-Service Portal Login page.
- Now, type in the Username you created and your Password.
- Select the “Login” button to access the NYCHA Self-Service Account.
How to Reset NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal Login Password?
Do you need help remembering your NYCHA Tenant Self-Service Account Login password? Here are the steps to recover your Password:
- Visit the NYCHA Self Service Portal login official website at https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your Username, then select “Continue.”
- Click on the “Reset Password” button to reset your password.
- An updated password will be sent directly to your email account in minutes.
- Then, return to the login screen and type in the new Password in your login screen.
- That’s it! Now you can log in to the NYCHA Self-Service Portal with the new Password.
NYCHA Contact Information
If you’re having issues accessing your NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal Login account, Contact NYCHA Self Service Portal service: customer service.
Customer Contact Centers:
- Telephone Number: 718-707-7771
- Email: ServiceECF@NYCHA.NYC.GOV
- New York City Housing Authority Official Website: www1.nyc.gov
- NYCHA Self Service Portal Login Official Website: https://selfserve.nycha.info/
NYCHA Login Portal FAQs
Q1. How do I reset my NYCHA account?
Users would reset it by clicking the Forgot Password link on the NYC.ID Login page. Resetting via Email
- the user receives an email that contains a reset password link.
- When the user clicks the link, the Reset Password page appears.
- The user must enter a new password.
- The user clicks the Save Password button.
Q2. How do I check the status of my NYCHA application?
To check the status of an application after filing, applicants can use NYCHA’s “Self-Service Portal” online. The portal lets people see their priority code, interview dates, and waitlist status. You may also check your application status by phone.
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.