Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal login: Palmetto Primary Care Physicians, located in Columbia, South Carolina, opened its doors to the public for the first time on January 1st, 2009. With a well-trained, experienced team of doctors and staff members, We provide high-quality, affordable healthcare services for children and adults throughout Lexington County.
It aims to offer medical services that are affordable accessible, affordable, and of the best quality that is affordable, accessible, and of the highest quality. Patients should be comfortable with doctors attentive to their concerns and needs and provide top-quality medical care. They deserve more from their patients than the 15-minute appointment or getting away with prescriptions without knowing their diagnosis.
Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal is a web portal for the Patient of Palmetto Primary Care Physicians. It gives access to Personal Health Information through a user’s account and login. The patient portal can schedule appointments, review laboratory results, send messages from Nurses or physicians, request prescription refills, and even communicate directly with your doctor. Patients can also view messages sent via the Patient Portal from their mobile or laptop computer at home.
About Palmetto Primary Care Physicians
Company: Palmetto Primary Care Physicians, L.L.C.
Founders: David Castellone
Year of establishment: 2005
CEO: Terry Cunningham
Headquarters: Summerville, SC, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 130
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$47.47 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$2.2 Million
Company Website: palmettoprimarycare.com
The Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal lets patients schedule appointments, refill prescriptions, and review their medical records online. This Portal makes it easier for physicians to access patient information and reminders for scheduled appointments.
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians is happy to provide their patients with the convenience of signing up for their own Patient Portal. This is our way of giving you greater control over your experience with healthcare. Utilizing this Portal will give you access 24/7 to information about your child’s school physicals or scheduled appointments without waiting in lines or long wait times.
Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal Login Requirements:
- Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal Login website address.
- Palmetto Patient Portal valid User Name and Password.
- Internet browser that works with the Palmetto Primary Care Summerville Patient Portal official website.
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet that has a reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal?
The following is the step-by procedure to sign in to Primary Palmetto Care Patient Portal account:
- Visit the Palmetto Primary Care Physicians patient portal official website at https://health.eclinicalworks.com/ppcp.
- You will be taken there to reach the Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal Login page.
- Now you need to input your Palmetto Primary Care Physicians username and password.
- Select the “Log On” button to log into the Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal Login account.
How to Reset Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Login Password?
Do you need help remembering the password to your Primary Palmetto Care Patient Portal login password? If so, you can follow the steps to reset your password fast:
- Visit the Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal. Login official website at https://health.eclinicalworks.com/ppcp.
- Click on the “Trouble logging in” link.
- Select the “Forgot Password” option and the “Next” option.
- Enter your Username and click on the “Submit” button.
- They will then send you instructions to the email address linked to your account.
- Follow these steps to reset your password.
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Benefits
There are many advantages to having a Primary Palmetto Care Patient Portal login account. A few of them are listed below:
- You will have access 24/7 to your medical records
- Personal prescriptions can be ordered at any time.
- You can refill prescriptions on the internet.
- You can reach our staff via the Patient Portal with secure messaging or ask questions about your account.
- You will be able to get your test results online.
- You will also have the option of receiving emails and text messages regarding appointments coming up.
- Refilling prescriptions via our automated system
- Reviewing your medical history and details about your demographics
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Contact Information
If you encounter issues with logging in to the Primary Palmetto Care Patient Portal account, please get in touch with Palmetto Primary Care Physicians customer support at the following contact information:
- Phone Number: (843)572-7727
- Address: 2500 Elms Center Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406
- Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Official Website: https://palmettoprimarycare.com/
- Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal Login Official Website: https://health.eclinicalworks.com/ppcp
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Social Handles:
Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal Login FAQs
Q1. Can anyone be part of Patient-Centered Medical Homes?
All patients of Palmetto Primary Care Physicians are part of Patient-Centered Medical Homes, as it is a certification and model that affects all aspects of our practice’s care. What differs from Patient to Patient will be the services and benefits each person receives, which are based on how healthy a patient is and what health insurance plan they have. Patients with chronic conditions, such as Diabetes, Hypertension, and Congestive Heart Failure, will receive services related to better managing their disease. Healthy patients without chronic illnesses will benefit from our 24/7 triage services, an integrated electronic medical record, and the availability of same-day appointments. PCMH will also serve as a safety net for those patients should any life changes necessitate more coordinated services.
Q2. Do I have to pay for care coordination services or to be part of Patient-Centered Medical Homes?
No. Being part of PCMH is a benefit you receive simply by being a patient of Palmetto Primary Care Physicians. Receiving specific PCMH services, such as telephone calls from a Patient Care Coordinator who has been assigned to help manage your care, is determined by patients’ health plans. A patient’s employer or managed care plan, such as South Carolina Medicaid, can request additional services for those they provide with health insurance. Some private health insurance plans may also include added PCMH benefits.
Q3. What is covered by the health insurance at Palmetto Primary Care Physicians?
Family coverage is over $700 a month.
If you’re facing any type of queries in Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal login, please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.