Paycom Login – Employees Portal Login: Paycom, an American online payroll application, and HR software can do many things for your company. Its most prominent functions include talent acquisitions, payroll, HR, talent management, time management, and talent management all in one database. It consolidates all workforce data and can be viewed anywhere, anytime. Chad Richison founded it in 1998 after a lot of experience in payroll management. He was a former employee in the payroll processing industry.
Paycom, an online payroll portal, and human resource management software, allows employees to access their pay stubs online, as well as tax and benefits information. All employees of the company will need to log in to the Paycom employee self-service portal. If you are an employee of an organization using the Paycom HR management software, and wish to request time off or change your contact information or access the web-based time clock (to clock out or in), the same procedure applies.
You may also need to log in to Paycom’s employee self-service portal to check your scheduled earnings and deductions and to review your work history (in terms of the times you were clocking in and out).
About Paycom Online Payroll Services | HR Payroll Software
Company: Paycom Software, Inc.
Founders: Chad Richison
Year of establishment: 1998
CEO: Chad Richison
Headquarters: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 5,385
Ticker Symbol: PAYC
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): USD$1.06 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): USD$213 Million
Company Website: www.paycom.com
Paycom Human Capital Management/Paycom Online Payroll Management System employee. To view your pay stubs online you will need to log in to the Paycom employee Self-Service portal. Once you log in to the Paycom employee portal, you can view both your current and previous pay stubs.
You can see the pay stubs to learn how your last paycheck arrived at. Also, what deductions were made to actual earnings? This will allow you to compare your paycheck with your salary. After logging in to the Paycom employee self-service portal, you can view your scheduled payments as well as deductions.
Paycom Login Requirements:
- Paycom Portal Login web address.
- Paycom Login Valid username, password, last four digits of social security number, and Last 4 Digits
- Internet browser is compatible with Paycom employee login official site.
- Reliable internet access for laptops, tablets, or smartphones via a PC or smartphone
How do I log in to the Paycom Employee Portal?
To start the Paycom online login procedure, you should have access to a username and a password. Employers provide employees with login credentials after the hiring process. If you have not received them, contact your company’s HR department for more details. After you have received the login details, go through the employee login procedure.
- Open the web browser and enter the following URL into the address field- http://www.paycom.com. You can also copy the URL address and press Enter.
- You will be taken directly to the Paycom employee login webpage. Click on the login button in the upper left corner.
- Click on the button immediately to see a list of candidates. You can choose the “Employee”, which will take you to the employee login page.
- The new page will open. Three blank spaces are located in the middle of the employee login page. These spaces can be used to enter your login credentials.
- In the first box, enter your User ID, then type the password for the employee account in the second. Finally, enter the last four digits of the SSN (Senior Social Network) in the third box.
- To ensure accuracy, verify the personal information. Click the green button to log in.
Paycom Employee Self Service Mobile Login:
You can also access the paycom portal through mobile. Follow the below-mentioned steps to access paycom through your mobile phone:
- You can open any browser (chrome or opera, safari, etc.). which you preferred to surf on the internet on your mobile and visit the website www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com.
- After the Paycom login website has opened, you’ll see the “Login” button in the top right corner. Click it to select the “Employee” option.
- Next, you will need to enter your Paycom employee login information (UserID and password).
- Next, enter the last four digits from your SSN into the field below the password.
- Once you have completed all details, click the Login button.
Paycom also offers a mobile app. The app allows you to login to paycom’s website from the mobile application. Paycom is available for both IOS and Android users. you can download it from the IOS app store or google play. These are the steps you need to follow in order to install the app and log into Paycom via the app.
How to Download Paycom Mobile App?
- To download the app on both the IOS and Android devices, click the link.
- Click to install it. The installation will take only a few moments.
- After installation, open the app and click on the login button to enter your login credentials.
With the Paycom app, you will be able to quickly get access to your HR data anytime and anywhere, including:
- Access to payroll data
- Check out the information on paystubs
- Request time off
- Payroll system
- Check-in and check out online
- Tax information
- Scheduled earnings
- Many other things, including deductions
Paycom Client Login:
Following are the procedure for client login at paycom online payroll management system portal:
- Visit the official website of paycom. Next, click on Login located on the right side menu bar.
- Click on the Client option. Next, you will see the client login page.
- You will be asked to enter login details such as Username, Client code, and Password.
- Once you have entered all details correctly, click the “Login” button.
How to Reset Paycom Portal Password?
If you don’t have to remember your paycom portal account log-in password. So, you can retrieve it. Following are the steps to reset your paycom account password:
- Open your preferred web browser and enter the following URL into the address field www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com. Copy and paste the URL address into the address field, and hit Enter.
- The Paycom website will be opened. The menu bar will display a login tab at the top of the website. Click on that tab and select the Employee option.
- The paycom employee self-service page will then open.
- You can click the link “Forgot Password” if you forget your password or need to reset it.
- The new page will open. At the top of this page, you will see “Password Recovery Step 1”. Below is a blank area. Enter your Employee Username.
- Once you are done filling it out, click the green “Submit” button to continue.
- Contact your HR or Payroll Personnel if you have forgotten your username. They will provide you with the correct username for logging in to your Paycom account.
- Then you will need to confirm your identity. To reset your password, follow the steps on the website. To continue, you will need to enter a new password.
- After you are done, return to the Paycom log-in page and enter your Username.
How to Reset Paycom Username?
Do you not remember your paycom username? Don’t worry, and you can reset it. There is an option for “Forget Username” on the login page of the website. The following are the steps to recover the username:
- First of all, visit the official site of the Paycom – www.paycom.com, or if you are an employee of paycom and want to recover the employee account username so you can also do it from www.paycomonline.net/ee-login.
- The menu bar has a tab called “Login”. Click that tab and then click on the employee option.
- The Employee self-service login web page will open. Below the login button, you’ll see a link titled ‘Forget Username. Click that.
- It will then ask you for your Email ID. The email id is linked to your paycom employee account.
- Click on Next to continue.
- Paycom will email you within five minutes. Check your spam folder if you do not receive an email. If there isn’t, check your email ID once more. You should verify that it is correct before you contact Human Resources.
How to Sign up at Paycom As an Employee?
Following is the guide to signing up for the Paycom Employee self-service account:
- After you were hired, your employer provided you with the initial login information. This data included the username and temporary password.
- Paycom may not have sent you any emails.
- Paycom creates an account username. You can choose to use it or modify it to match your email.
- For future reference, ensure that you have saved your username and password. The username cannot be changed.
- The next step is to log in and create a new account. When creating an account at Paycom, please enter all details.
How to navigate around the Paycom portal after logging in?
Logging in to the Paycom employees portal will give you access to links that you can use, among others, to view your pay slips and access payroll information. You will find information such as your electronic I-9, your tax setup, and your earnings/deductions.
You can also request time off or access the web clock and web timesheet. You can access the resource you want to access by clicking on the link. For example, if you click on the “Web Time Clock” link, you’ll be taken to a screen that allows you to clock in and out (if applicable to hourly employees).
Clicking on the link for a specific year from the Listing section (under the ‘View Pay Stubs’ section) will open a list of links to pay slips for that year.
Then, click on the link to view the pay stub that you are interested in. To view the same, you can click on the link for Scheduled Earnings & Deductions.
How to view pay stubs through the Paycom employee self-service portal?
An employee can view his/her pay stubs through the Paycom employee portal. Follow the below-mentioned steps to view pay stubs:
- Signing in to Paycom’s employee self-service portal will reveal a variety of self-explanatory links, menus, and navigation options that you can use to access many resources within the portal.
- There is also a section called ‘View Pay Stubs’. Within it, you can find a sub-section that allows you to ‘Check Listings’ for different years. Click on the year to see the pay stubs.
- Next, you can click on the pay period that interests you to see its pay stub.
Paycom Login Portal Benefits
Paycom employee self-service software helps companies to empower their employees to self-manage their payroll, human resource transactions, and some other things. They can access their account on paycom 24*7 hours and from any location. The employee can get an immediate answer to his/her queries because it auto-routes their questions to the right company’s representative to get the most effective solution. There are many other benefits also of Paycom. Some of those are as follows:
- This allows new employees to complete W-4s or I-9s even before they join.
- All paycom tools can be accessed from one dashboard.
- The paycom offers an attractive feature called the “Ask Here” section. This section allows employees to post their questions. It will auto-route them to the correct person within the company who can help you answer your question better and more effectively.
- It improves employee trust and allows them to connect directly with their employer via the paycom portal.
- The status of payroll processing can be checked by employees at any time.
Paycom Contact Information
If you need to talk to the company representatives or need any tech help, you can easily reach them. You can contact them through their phone numbers for quicker communication. And there are also some other ways to contact the paycom support team. Following are the details and links which can help you to get in touch with Paycom:
- Phone Number: 800 580 4505 and 405 722 6900
- Online Contact Form: https://www.paycomonline.com/contact-us/
- Paycom Mailing address: Paycom Corporate Headquarters, 7501 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142
Paycom Login Portal FAQs
Q1. What is paycom?
Paycom, is an American cloud-based payroll management software that automates payroll processes for companies, is called Paycom. It is currently used by more than 25 businesses. All data is stored at the portal. They can access paycom online to check their payroll status, pay slips, work schedules, and other information.
Q2. What is the employee self-service feature of paycom?
Paycom employee Self-Service is software for human resources management that allows employees to manage their own payrolls and HR truncations. They can access the paycom portal anywhere and at any time.
Q3. How do I access the Paycom employee self-service portal?
You will first need to visit the Paycomonline.com main Paycom website to access the Paycom employee self-service portal. Once you have reached the main Paycom website you will see a login button in the upper left-hand corner of the homepage.
Move your mouse over the “Login” button and you will see a drop-down menu with options for the “Client”, “Employee”, and the “Accountant” sign-in options. You will be taken to Paycom’s employee self-service portal almost immediately if you click on the Employee login option.
Q4. How can I obtain my pay stubs through paycom?
Online access to the employee self-service login portal paycom allows you to view and download your pay stubs. Here are the steps for checking your pay stubs.
- Log in to your paycom account first. Log in to your paycom account by visiting the official website www.paycom.com.
- You will find a Login tab in the upper right corner of your menu bar. Click it.
- Click on the Employee option from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your username, password, and the last four digits from your SSN.
- Once you have completed all details, click the Login button.
- Paycom’s employee portal will have a section called “Employee Pay Slips.” Click on it.
- You can see your pay stubs here.
Q5. When does paycom direct deposit take place?
Paycom direct deposits will generally arrive in your bank by 5 PM PT on the payday date. If the deposit date falls on a bank holiday or bank weekend, however, it will not be processed. In such cases, the paycom direct deposit paycheck will be deposited into your bank account on the next working day.
Q6. What is the cost of paycom?
Paycom does not display pricing online or on its website. This is one of the most frustrating aspects of paycom. To get prices we need to speak to customer service. We did a quick demo of paycom payroll management online. They gave me a price for my small business: $307.27 per month. There are only ten employees. The price includes a $195.67 base fee, $4.50 delivery fee, and $10.71 per employee fee.
Q7. Is paycom secure?
Paycom is an online payroll service that allows you to pay your employees securely. It is crucial to have a reliable, safe, and secure system. You provide companies with many details such as employee details, payroll status, and other information. This should not be leaked. Paycom employee self-login portal is something you can trust.
Q8. What number of clients does paycom serve?
Paycom is an online payroll software and HR Payroll management company. It currently serves more than 1700 clients in the United States. It offers services using a single database that employees can access from any location. It provides data for employees, from acquisition to retirement.
Q9. How can I reset my Paycom security questions?
Have you forgotten your paycom login security code? You can’t log into your employee self-service paycom account. You can reset your paycom security questions. To reset or verify your paycom security questions, please call your HR/payroll department.
The paycom app should be downloaded from the App Store or Playstore. You can create a pin in the app to log in. You have three options for quick login: a 4-digit PIN or fingerprint, or facial recognition depending on the device’s capability.
Q10. How can I sign up for paycom benefits?
Are you offering employee self-service? You need to sign up for the paycom benefits. Log in to the paycom employee portal. Next, verify that you are eligible for paycom benefits. You will see an “Enroll Now” option in the middle of the screen under the My Benefits tab. You will see it on the right side of the webpage if you access the website from a mobile device. To begin the enrollment process, click on the “Enroll Now” button. If you are eligible for benefits, the process will start.
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.