PeoplePC Webmail Login: PeoplePC’s Webmail service offers an email service that provides no-cost POP and IMAP and an email client that is web-based. PeoplePC’s Webmail service lets you set up 5 private email addresses (in addition to the current PeoplePC email address) and offers 25MB of space for both you and your contacts. PeoplePC’s Webmail service offers the possibility of accessing your email from any location using an internet browser, such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, and also includes a spam blocker.
PeoplePC webmail has a range of features and functions, making it a great option for email, specifically for those who are constantly on the move. To make it easier to use, PeoplePC provides an account that comes with POP3 and Webmail that is password-secured in order to let you handle multiple accounts all at the same time. In addition, it is the case that using the PeoplePC Webmail service keeps any messages that you send from your account secure because of the SSL security encryption whenever you sign in to your email at the comfort of your home or office.
About PeoplePC Webmail
Company: PeoplePC Webmail
Founders: Max Metral | Nick Grouf
Year of establishment: 1999
CEO: Nick Grouf
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia
Ticker Symbol: PEOP
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): USD$65 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): USD$2.4 Million
Company Website: webmail1.earthlink.net
In the article, you’ll discover how to log into PeoplePC Webmail via the internet as well as via email attachments www.peoplepc.com webmail login, PeoplePC webmail server settings, the monthly cost for PeoplePC webmail, and many other things. In addition, you will discover the format of email addresses that is the best one to use in conjunction with PeoplePC Webmail.
How do I log in to the www.peoplepc.com webmail?
You can directly access your PeoplePC Webmail account online at any time through the www.peoplepc.com website. To PeoplePC.com webmail sign in, please follow these steps:
1. Visit http://webmail.peoplepc.com/ and log in with your existing PeoplePC username and password (the same you use to sign on to the website).
If you do not have an existing PeoplePC username, call Customer Service to get help by calling 800-853-7883.
2. Input your password, and email address, and hit ENTER to sign into the PeoplePC webmail account.
3. Inspect your email inbox for messages from other accounts. See whether you have received an email that was sent to you by another account that are on your list.
4. Choose a message from one of your accounts within your inbox. Move it by clicking and then dragging it into the correct folder within the window of your PeoplePC email account’s view.
How to Reset PeoplePC email password?
Following is the step-by-step guide to changing the PeoplePC webmail login password:
- Changing your password is as easy as pressing “Change Password” under “Options” on the navigation bar on the left and following the steps from there.
- If you wish to change your password for your account you must log in and go to Settings Option > Password Change Enter here to create the new password. Then, enter the new password two times and hit save.
- If you quit your webmail account and log in again using webmail the password will be updated to the new password.
How do I create My PeoplePC account?
Following are the steps to set up a PeoplePC webmail account:
- The first step in setting the foundation of the PeoplePC accounts is to go to www.peoplepc.com Web site and then select the Sign-up button.
- Please provide your email address, first and last name, business name, if applicable, address in state or city and country, preferred username as well as the password to this account.
- The next step is to complete your name and contact information in order to establish your PeoplePC account.
- You’ll be asked for your number, phone number, postal address, home mail address (if it is different from the work address), and email address for messages from telephone callers, as well as an alternative email address.
- In the end, you will be asked to input your PeoplePC username (or select the one you would prefer) and then create a password for the account.
PeoplePC.com Webmail Login Portal Benefits
PeoplePC’s WebMail Service is beneficial, especially for those individuals who are always on the go.
- It lets you access your email anywhere around the world via your computer, making it simpler to check your email while traveling.
- Because there is an SSL encryption tool included in the PeoplePC WebMail Service, it helps your email to be secure from anyone who could try to access them and take data from them.
- PeoplePC’s Webmail Service lets you set up as many as 5 accounts, each of which has its own 25MB online storage.
- You can keep a variety of your files on your account’s hard drive and utilize it for a variety of different purposes.
PeoplePC webmail Contact Information
- Official Website: www.peoplepc.com, http://webmail.peoplepc.com/
- Support line: 800-853-7883 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help and Contact Email for Support: email@example.com
- Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
PeoplePC Webmail Important Links
PeoplePC Webmail Earthlink:
The information on this page is not available. this page.
Find out the reasons
PeoplePC was created in 1999 by Nick Grouf, Max Metral, and David Waxman, and launched in the United States in October 1999. PeoplePC was a bundle of PCs along with …
PeoplePC Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding:
PeoplePC provides internet connectivity via dial-up services to business portals, membership groups as well as online content providers.
How do you access Your Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) mail accounts:
Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) offers an IMAP login to the Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) Account, so you can sign in to your email account from mobile devices as well as your desktop email.
You can access Your Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) mail using IMAP:
Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) offers IMAP login to the Peoplepc.com (PeoplePC) accounts, so you can join your account via your desktop email application.
email settings for Peoplepc.com Postbox:
How to Setup a Peoplepc.com account on the email app of your macOS or Windows email program with the correct IMAP as well as SMTP settings.
PeoplePC Interest | Facebook:
PeoplePC is an Internet service provider that is owned by EarthLink. Interest
EarthLink’s up to PeoplePC CNET:
A major Internet service provider has announced that it is planning to acquire PeoplePC which sells cheap PCs that come with Internet access in a deal worth.
PeoplePC webmail Login Portal FAQs
Q1. How do I create the PeoplePC email on my iPhone? PeoplePC Email on my iPhone?
The first step is to login into Your PeoplePC account.
- To sign in To do this, simply go to “login” near the top left of your email site. Enter your email address as well as your password.
- Then, click “Add Account.” The new email address is added to the extra account under your name.
- Choose a folder to store it in then press “Done,” the new email account will show up in all folders associated with the email including inbox, messages sent drafts, spam, etc.
- Then go into Settings, Mail, and Add Account. complete your details in the order listed Your Name email address (your @peoplepc.com Address) Password, and the Description (optional).
- After pressing save and then save, it will send an email confirmation into your email.
- Click on the link contained in that confirmation email to set up your account.
Q2. How do you transfer messages to PeoplePC webmail to an additional account?
In the webmail of PeoplePC Webmail, users are able to only send files with an attached file.
- To accomplish this, select Messages, then select Forward or Attachments in the middle of the page.
- Choose the item you wish to attach, then click the Forward or Attach button, and then type in the email address of the recipient.
- Be sure to fill in the email address of the recipient correctly, then press the Send button.
Q3. How do I delete my PeoplePC account?
- To erase the PeoplePC account, visit the login page, then select “delete the account.”
- After that, type in the username as well as the password. Finally, hit the “DELETE” click.
If you delete the PeoplePC account all your emails will also be deleted There will be no option to save any of the messages stored in your account once it’s been deleted.
Q4. How can I deactivate My PeoplePC account?
- To deactivate Your PeoplePC account, visit the login page, and then select “disable your account.”
- Then you will be notified that disabling the account is permanent, and you cannot be restored later.
- Again, enter your password and username in the appropriate fields. Press “DISABLE.”
NOTE: If you leave the PeoplePC service to switch to another provider, but wish to continue using your current email account (instead of making a new account) You will have to turn off Your PeoplePC email.
Q5. How can I retrieve my PeoplePC email address?
You are able to recover your account if you’ve got temporary passwords that were sent to you previously by PeoplePC Customer Service or an existing PeoplePC VPN Client License Number. If you have lost your old credentials and are not able to access them, there’s no way to restore your PeoplePC email account.
Q6. How do I create subfolders for inbox inside PeoplePC webmail?
Within PeoplePC Expression Webmail, you can create subfolders to arrange your messages. This will help you to locate messages that you will need to find in the future.
- To create a new folder, click the Folders tab from the navigation bar to the left and then choose the option to create an entirely new folder.
- Enter the name of this file in the “text box next to the “Folder Name.” You will also have the option of selecting whether it is a private as well as a public one.
- After you’ve completed the process Once you’re done, after that, click “Create,” and your new inbox folder will be added beneath your other folders.
- Choose this new folder, and hit “Subscribe for this Folder” which will add the new inbox to your subscribing folders.
- This allows you to be notified via email of messages that are inserted into this folder.
Q7. How do I download my PeoplePC emails?
- If you want to download messages from your account, click the option Messages > Download from the menu navigation on the left part of Expression Webmail.
- It will open an overview of every message presented separately.
- Select the file you would like to view or save, and it will be displayed in an additional tab at the center of your display.
- You can also click right-click on any individual message and choose additional options like forwarding, Reply, etc.
- You can download all of your active messages in one go by selecting messages > download mail.
- To read what’s inside an attachment double-click the attachment icon beside each message.
Notice: To save many images in one go it is also possible to click on a folder’s right-click and choose “Save Attachments.”
Q8. How do I configure my PeoplePC email to be an application?
Making your email address available as an application can make it easier to access your emails on your mobile device.
- In order to do that, go to Settings > Settings > App Settings from the menu located on the left-hand side of Expression Webmail.
- It will show the list of all your apps that you could choose from displayed on the screen.
- By selecting a person, you will download and install the application on your device, so make sure to select the right one!
- Once you have selected this, you will need to enter your login credentials for this account using the following format: username@[domain].com.
- The examples are not authentic accounts, but you could take them as a guideline for what you have to input if you’ve got an email address with a PeoplePC email.
- If you have signed up to Your PeoplePC account over by phone, you’d be required to enter the complete email address, not just the one that is after “@.”
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.