Septa Intranet Login: Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, trading under the SEPTA, is a Pennsylvania regional transit authority that is a public service. It was founded on November 1, 1965. Septa offers rapid transit, bus commuter rail, light railway, and electric trolleybus services across five counties (Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks, and Chester) within and surrounding Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company also oversees projects to maintain, expand the capacity, and replace and upgrade its facilities, infrastructure, and vehicles. The company’s headquarters is located at 1234 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
Septa Intranet is an employee portal designed for employees of SEPTA. The portal was created to make work simple and quick. Employees will be able to access information and information about their schedules, shifts and salary, direct deposits, and more. They can access the intranet login portal anytime and from any location.
Are you interested in knowing how to log into the intranet of septa guidelines? If so, then this guide will be helpful to you. This article will help you to learn about Septa’s intranet benefits for the septa employee, including login for the intranet septa account, step-by-step procedure to reset your septa passwords for login, and much more.
About SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority)
Company: The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority [SEPTA]
Founders: The Pennsylvania legislature
Year of establishment: November 1, 1965
CEO: Leslie Richards
Headquarters: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 9,500
Ticker Symbol: SEPTA
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): USD$527.8 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): USD$22 Million
Company Website: www.septa.org
SEPTA Employee Portal is an intranet-based software accessible to SEPTA employees who can access the company’s resources. Employees can access calendars, personnel files, career opportunities, and more. Accessing the portal requires access to a web-based browser and an Internet connection. Computer access on-site is available at all locations where you typically clock in and out of work, like at your depot or warehouse. Using any personal device to connect to the portal at home is also possible.
Septa Employee Intranet Login Requirements:
- Septa intranet login web address
- Within Septa, log in using an account with a valid login and username.
- The Internet browser is compatible with septa’s intranet employee login portal.
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet with a reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the Inside Septa Portal?
Inside the Septa employee portal login process is very simple and easy. You can quickly login to your septa intranet account in a few steps. Following is the step-by-step guide to login into the intranet septa employee portal:
- Visit the official site of septa intranet www.septanow.org.
- You’ll see the alternative “Sign On” on the homepage of the inside septa website. Click on it.
- It will redirect you to the Septa Intranet Login page.
- Now, you must create your username and password.
- After entering your login credentials, click the “Login” button.
- After that, your account will be registered and directed to the Intranet Septa Portal dashboard.
- This is where you can look over your pay stubs, wages, payroll schedules, work schedules, Benefits discounts, and opportunities to update your personal information such as mobile number, email address, postal address, etc.
How to Reset Inside Septa Intranet Login Password?
Unfortunately, there is no option of forgetting the password on the website. But don’t worry. Still, you can reset your septa intranet password. If you forgot your password, contact the septa IT Service Support Center at 215-580-7154. They will ask questions and information related to your septa intranet account to verify your identity. After verification, they will email your email ID with your login credentials.
Septa Intranet Login Portal Benefits
There are several benefits of having the Inside Septa Login account. Some of these are as follows:
- Schedule and timekeeping Check every day’s schedule and check-in/out via your work computer or at home.
- Performance data: There’s an opportunity to evaluate the performance of every employee and determine what employees require additional training.
- Leave for sick and vacation. Check the balance of your leave daily.
- Job advertisements: In certain instances, Septa could have open positions for applicants. Postings will be made available when the parts become open.
Septa Contact Information
If you have any issues logging into your septa account, please get in touch with the customer service number (215-580-7154). They will assist you in solving the problem.
Septa Intranet Login Portal FAQs
Q1. How do I get a SEPTA Key Card?
You can buy the SEPTA Key Card at SEPTA Transit Sales Offices, Center City Regional Rail Sales Offices, the 1234 Market Street Lobby Fare Kiosks, Fare Kiosks at all Broad Street and Market Frankford Line Stations, Fare Kiosks at select Bus Loops, and growing list of External (non-SEPTA) Retailers.
Q2. How much does it cost to buy a SEPTA Key Card?
Effective May 4, 2018, the cost to purchase a Key Card is $4.95. If you Register your Card within 30 days of the purchase date, the $4.95 purchase fee will automatically be applied to the Card Travel Wallet (only valid for Cards purchased on or after May 4, 2018). The $4.95 can be used to pay for an individual ride or toward the future purchase of a Weekly, Monthly, or Day Convenience Pass. This reimbursement will be limited to two cards per customer account.
Q3. What do I do if my Key Card is lost or stolen?
Report a lost or stolen Registered Key Card by calling the Key Customer Call Center at 855-567-3782 or going to septakey.org. The funds in your Travel Wallet and your current Pass will be temporarily suspended from use until you get a replacement Card when you make this report, so it’s essential to do it right away – and remember to Register your replacement Card as well.
Q4. Can I share my SEPTA Key Card with a friend or family member?
The SEPTA Key Card is intended to be used by just one person, so we encourage everyone to register their Card as soon as they buy it and load a fare.
If you’re facing any queries in Septa Intranet Login, please comment below.
We will solve your query as soon as possible.