Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login: The Stroudsburg Area School District (SASD) is the school district that covers the Borough of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. The District runs four schools, Gateway Elementary School, Silver Lake Intermediate School, Eastern Monroe Middle School, and Eastern Monroe High School. The District is among the 500 districts of public schools that comprise Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania.
The District was created in 1934 when several small school districts from independent schools merged to form a single entity that served Hamilton Township, East Stroudsburg, West Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, and Pocono Hamilton Township. The District currently serves around 3,600 children. The District spans approximately 17 square miles, including Hamilton Township, the Boroughs of Stroudsburg and East Stroudsburg, and Hamilton Township.
Stroudsburg Parent Portal is an online portal that allows parents and guardians of Stroudsburg Area School District students to view their child’s grades, attendance records, and forthcoming events from the schools or on any gadget that has internet connectivity. Additionally, the portal lets parents and guardians communicate with the teachers and contribute to the local school district, and access resources online through their child’s school.
About Stroudsburg Area School District
Company: Stroudsburg Area School District
Founders: Merlyn J Clarke
Year of establishment: 2009–10
CEO: Craig Neiman
Headquarters: 123 LINDEN STREET, STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 750
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$118.59 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$22.4 Million
Company Website: www.sburg.org
This Stroudsburg Parent Portal is open to parents, guardians, and family members who are Students of the Stroudsburg Area School District to access their student records. The entire school year’s details can be accessed via this online platform.
Resources are made available to users who have authorized the usage of this powerful tool. One login account can allow the user to access many functions of the website, including everyday announcements and assignments, assessments, scores, grades, attendance, grades, and much more.
Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login Requirements:
- Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login web address.
- Stroudsburg School District Parent Portal valid Username and Password.
- Internet browser
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet with a reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the Stroudsburg Parent Portal?
The following is the step-by-method procedure for logging into the Stroudsburg Parent Portal account:
- Visit the Stroudsburg Parent Portal official website at https://stroudsburg-portal.k12system.com/.
- It will redirect you to the Sburg Parent Portal Login page.
- Now you need to input the Stroudsburg Area School District username and password.
- Select the “Login” button to access your Stroudsburg parent portal account.
How to Reset Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login Password?
Have you lost the Stroudsburg Area School District Parent Portal login password? If so, proceed to reset your password fast:
- Go to this site to visit the Stroudsburg Parent Portal official website.
- Click next to the “Forgot your password?” link.
- You will be taken directly to your Sapphire Community Portal on the Stroudsburg Password Recovery website.
- Enter your username for the Parent Portal Stroudsburg or email address, and then click on the “Continue” button.
- An email will arrive about the process of recovery. Follow the instructions for resetting your Sapphire Parent Portal Stroudsburg password.
Note: If you cannot restore the password for your Stroudsburg Parent Portal login password and cannot reset it, contact the administrative department of the Stroudsburg Area School District immediately.
Parent Portal Stroudsburg Login Benefits
There are many advantages to being a member of an account with the Stroud Sburg Parent Portal login account. The benefits are listed below:
- An enrollment form is available for access.
- View grades
- View Curriculum
- View class schedules
- Find out about announcements, assignments, and news daily.
- Contact list for teachers by name.
- The ability to talk to teachers using the messaging system.
- Information about finances for online donations to schools.
- Attendance records
Stroudsburg Area School District Contact Information
If you have questions or are having issues accessing the Stroudsburg Parent Portal account, call Stroudsburg Area School District customer support by calling (570) 421-1990.
- Phone Number: (570) 421-1990
- Fax: (570) 424-5986
- Stroudsburg Area School District Official Website: www.sburg.org
- Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login Official Website: https://stroudsburg-portal.k12system.com/
Stroudsburg Area School District Social Handles:
Stroudsburg Parent Portal FAQs
Q1. How do you log into Sapphire?
Your school district may also have a direct link on their web page for parents to access the Community Web Portal. If you have an account, enter your Username, Password, and PIN, and click LOGIN.
Q2. Why is the Sapphire Community portal not working?
Q3. How do I get a sapphire account?
Read the Web Portal User Agreement a. At the bottom of the page, choose the type of account being created (Parent or Student) b. Click “yes” that you have read and agree to the policies, then click “Continue” Click here to create an account Page 3 Fill out the application completely.
Q4. What is my sapphire PIN?
How do I obtain my Identification Number (PIN)? A notification letter containing a PIN is emailed to you once your school district has processed your account application.
If you’re facing any type of queries in the Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login, please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.