Company: TriNet Group, Inc.
Founders: Martin Babinec
Year of establishment: 1988
CEO: Burton M. Goldfield
Headquarters: Dublin, California, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 4200
Ticker Symbol: TNET
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$4.03 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$$272 Million
Company Website: www.trinet.com
TriNet provides an online portal for access to information about employees. It is accessible to employees through the TriNet Employee Portal and provides a single source of information about company policies and procedures as well as benefits information, providing employees with peace of mind knowing they have all the required tools in their arsenal. This allows employees to stay current on TriNet’s compliance standards and products, which can increase productivity.
The Employee Portal contains information on the company’s policies procedures, benefits, and policies. It also provides access to additional services, including:
- Workday Payroll
- Workday HR
- Workday Benefits
- EFolder (ePHR) — Safe Harbor and HIPAA Security Rule Security solution to store Personal Health Information.
This Trinet.trimet.org Employee Portal also includes the following features:
- A customized dashboard that gives quick access to employee data as well as work tools
- Access to policies, procedures, and benefits information
- Notifications of changes in company policy, procedure, or benefits
- Secure online chat with immediate assistance from TriNet experts
- Education, training, and online tools
- Customized directories
- Direct deposit payroll service
- Online timesheet submission utility
- Document management system
Trimet TriNet Employee Benefits
Trinet offers many benefits to employees via Trinet’s Trimet TriNet benefits for employees Login Program, which includes:
- Affordable dental, medical, and vision plans are available to the employees as well as their family
- Options for loan repayment
- Insurance for short-term disability
- Life insurance, insurance for accidental death and dismemberment
- 401(k) match for companies
- Reimbursement of tuition for eligible courses that are completed at accredited institutions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount rates on hotel stays, as well as other services.
TriNet Employer Login Requirements:
- TriNet Employee Login web address.
- Login to TriNet Employee with a valid Username and Password.
- Internet browser that works with the TriNet Employee Portal official website.
- Laptop or PC, or Smartphone or Tablet with reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the Trimet TriNet Employee Login Portal?
Here are the steps you need to follow to log in to Trimet TriNet Employee login my account:
- Visit the TriNet Employee Login Portal official website at https://trinet.trimet.org/.
- You will be taken to the login page for TriNet Employee.
- You will then be required to input the details of your Username as well as Password.
- Select the “Login” link to log in to your TriNet Employee account.
How to Reset Trimet TriNet Login Password?
Are you in the process of forgetting your Trimet TriNet Employee Account login password? Here are the steps to recover your password:
- Visit the TriNet Platform Employee login official website at https://trinet.trimet.org/.
- Click next to the “Forgot password” link.
- Enter your username, then click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link, and follow the directions to reset your password.
- Now, you are able to log in to Your TriNet Employee Account by using the new password.
Trimet TriNet Contact Information
If you’re having difficulties connecting to the employee TriNet Login account Contact TriNet Employee Customer Service at
- Headquarters: One Park Place Suite 600, Dublin, CA 94568
- Telephone Number: 800-638-0461
- Fax: 510.352.6480
- TriNet Payroll Services Company Official Website: www.trinet.com
- TriNet Employee Login Official Website: https://trinet.trimet.org/
Trinet Social Handles:
Trimet TriNet Login Portal FAQs
Q1. Who is TriNet and is TriNet accredited?
In 1988, TriNet was founded. TriNet (NYSE TNET) is a market-leading HR solution provider for small and medium enterprises. TriNet provides the services of payroll, as well as access to large-company benefits such as the 401(k) plan as well as workers’ compensation insurance as well as insurance for employer practices as well as strategic HR assistance and support. TriNet also provides online tools for managers and self-service for employees. From 1995 onwards, TriNet has been accredited by the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC) which is the official financial assurance and accreditation organization for the sector.
Q2. How can TriNet benefit my business?
TriNet assists in reducing the burden of HR administration by providing payroll services, premium benefits, risk management, and expert advice on compliance. All of this is delivered through an industry-specific service and a complete technology platform. This allows you to spend additional time for your company and the people on your team.
Q3. What type of employee benefits can I provide my employees through TriNet?
Through the combined power of thousands of small and medium-sized companies, we’re able to offer premium-quality benefits, including dental, health, as well as 401(k) programs. The access to benefits plans for employees extends beyond the basic insurance for retirement and health. It can include benefits like critical insurance policies for illness and accidents including auto and home policies, commuter benefits, and more. TriNet can also assist you with the requirements for compliance with benefits, including ACA, COBRA, disability, and state-filed claims.
Q4. How can TriNet support my company’s growth?
Small-scale business owners may get overwhelmed by administrative tasks including payroll, compliance, and other HR issues when their business begins to grow. Because of this, small businesses are increasingly turning to one vendor that provides full-service HR services.
If you’re facing any type of queries in login please comment below.
We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.