vRad Portal Login: Virtual Radiologic Corporation (VRC) is a privately-owned business that provides healthcare professionals with radiologic imaging and diagnostic services. VRC manages imaging consultations for radiology, reports, and reports through the distribution of technologists. It was founded in 2001 and had its headquarters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States.
The whole variety of services VRC is handled securely, which is scalable, and VRC can rapidly expand its operations anywhere within the United States or Canada. It is recognized by the Joint Commission accredits virtual Radiologic Corporation; GE Healthcare Inc., GE Medical Systems, one of Canada’s top medical equipment manufacturers; Accreditation Canada (AC ).
Road Login Portal offers security and lets you log in to the vRad system. vRad Portal Login is accessible to registered customers of the vRad service. It provides a self-service option to look up personal data that is easy to find and access. Users can manage their accounts, schedule tests, pay online for medical bills, and complete surveys.
Are you interested in learning about the VRad Login instruction? If yes, then you’re in the right place. We’ll give you an e-mail address for the Sign-in portal of vRad and VRad Portal Login Instructions, www.vrad.com sign-up process, the advantages of having vRad ads on the internet, Contact information for support, as well as other information.
About Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad)
Company: Virtual Radiologic Consultants, Inc.
Founders: Dr. Eduard Michel | Dr. Sean Casey
Year of establishment: 2001
CEO: Dr. Sean Casey
Headquarters: Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 317
Ticker Symbol: VRAD
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): USD$120.7 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): USD$15 Million
Company Website: www.vrad.com
vRad Login is a web-based portal for radiologists to look at patients’ images and reports. Physicians can log in to access their individual cases from anywhere and at any time of the day, regardless of location. In particular, VRC radiologists can directly access their scans via this site using a smartphone or computer and communicate with the doctor who refers them (when required) via email or telephone to avoid delays or issues with communication.
The system also integrates with EMRs (electronic medical records) that aid in tracking physicians and their cases. The vRad Login Portal supports encrypted chats between radiologists and doctors referred to by text message that allows them to communicate quickly regarding their issues in case doubts arise.
VRad Portal Login Requirements:
- The web address for the vRad portal login
- VRad Login Portal is a valid Username as well as a Password.
- Internet browser.
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet with a reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the vRad Login Portal?
To access the vRad Client Access Portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official vRad Website at www.vrad.com.
- Click on the “Client Access” option in the menu.
- This link will take you vRad Portal Login Page https://access.vrad.com/.
- Now, type the vRad Username and then click “Next.
- After that, type your password and click on the “Sign-in” button. After that, you’ll be able to access all vRad client Portal services.
- Using the system, you can now view the cases assigned to you and send messages to the physicians you prefer.
- Additionally, you can set up appointments by first looking up the schedule for the coming week on your calendar.
How to Reset vRad Client Portal Login Password?
Have you forgotten your vRad Client Portal Login Password? The procedure for resetting the password is described below:
- Visit the VRC Client Access Portal Login Page at https://access.vrad.com/.
- Click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link available under your username.
- This link will take users to the Self-Service Password Reset Manager webpage.
- You must enter your vRad username and email address when enrolling for your vRad account.
- They will send you an email to the email address you have registered.
- Once you have received the email, click the “Reset password” link.
- It will direct you to a new webpage on which you must enter your new password, which must be no less than 8 characters long.
- Check that the password complies with all the vRad Portal Password Guidelines and click “Submit.”
Note: for login assistance, you can contact the VRad Operation Centre at 866-941-5695.
vRad Login Portal Benefits
There are several benefits of the vRad Login portal that are described below:
- Vrad portal lets you monitor your progress and connect directly with your physician.
- It cuts down on time by removing the requirement to contact, fax, or email the physician referring to you for information on the status of cases.
- It also helps you plan your work efficiently since it allows you to choose the time you wish to log in from any of your smartphones or computers.
- Once you have signed in, you’ll be able to view the cases you have been assigned at any time during your day. This includes whether you are at your office or on business.
- You can get an idea of the following schedule by looking at your calendar.
- You can also monitor your productivity throughout the day with the dashboard that is provided by VRC.
- The system can also help you make your files more organized.
- vRad Portal equips you with an online tool to manage your cases. Manage your cases effectively and secure access via mobile devices like smartphones.
vRad Customer Service Contact Information
If you have any issues related to the vRad Login Portal, you can contact vRad customer service. Following are the contact details of the vRad helpdesk:
|Outside the U.S.:||011.1.952.595.1111|
|vRad Corporate Office Address:||11995 Singletree Lane, Suite 500, Eden Prairie, MN 55344|
|vRad Official Website:||www.vrad.com|
|vRad Client Portal:||https://access.vrad.com/|
|Patient Resources Page:||www.vrad.com|
vRad Login Portal FAQs
Q1. How many radiologists are at vRad?
Our 500+ U.S. board-certified and eligible radiologists, the majority of whom are subspecialty trained, average 9 years post-certification experience.
Q2. Who founded vRad?
Today’s healthcare environment demands increasing access to subspecialists, along with technology-enabled, efficient workflow,” said Eduard Michel, MD, Neuroradiologist, Chief Medical Officer, and vRad co-founder.
Q3. What is a vRad doctor?
vRad (Virtual Radiologic) is the nation’s leading teleradiology practice with 500+ U.S. board-certified or eligible physicians, most of whom are subspecialty trained. Our practice delivers high-quality diagnostic imaging services to more than 2,100 facilities and radiology groups across the United States.
Q4. Does MEDNAX own vRad?
Gill noted that “Mednax entered the radiology business following the $500m acquisition of vRad in 2015. It has since continued its growth strategy of acquiring significant local radiology groups and imaging practices, with its tenth practice added in January 2020.