vRad Portal Login at Access.vrad.com: Virtual Radiologic Corporation (VRC) is a privately-owned company that offers diagnostic and radiologic imaging services to healthcare professionals. VRC handles radiology consultations, images, as well as reports by distributing technologists. It was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States.
The entire range of services offered by VRC is managed in a stable scalable manner and VRC can rapidly expand its operations wherever within either the United States or Canada. It is accredited by the Joint Commission accredits virtual Radiologic Corporation; GE Healthcare Inc., GE Medical Systems One Canada’s leading medical equipment manufacturers; Accreditation Canada (AC).
It is the vRad login portal that provides security and allows you to log in to this vRad system. vRad Portal Login is available to all registered users of the vRad service. It offers a self-service feature to search for personal information to make it easy to retrieve and view. Customers can manage accounts as well, set up appointments for tests make payments online for medical bills, and fill out surveys.
Are you looking to learn the vRad Login guide? If so, then you’re in the right spot. We will provide vRad Sign-in Portal, vRad Portal Login Steps, www.vrad.com sign-up process and the benefits that come with vRad on the web, vRad support contact details, and other details.
About Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad)
Company: Virtual Radiologic Consultants, Inc.
Founders: Dr. Eduard Michel | Dr. Sean Casey
Year of establishment: 2001
CEO: Dr. Sean Casey
Headquarters: Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 317
Ticker Symbol: VRAD
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): USD$120.7 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): USD$15 Million
Company Website: www.vrad.com
vRad Login is a web-based portal for radiologists to look at the patient’s images and reports. Physicians are able to log in to access their respective cases from anywhere and at any time throughout the day, no matter the location they’re in. In particular, VRC radiologists can directly access their scans via this site using a smartphone or computer, and also communicate with the doctor who refers them (when required) via email or telephone to avoid delays or issues with communication.
The system also integrates with EMRs (electronic medical records) that aid in tracking physicians and their cases. The vRad Login Portal supports encrypted chats between radiologists as well as doctors referred to by text message that allows them to communicate quickly regarding their cases in case doubts arise.
VRad Portal Login Requirements:
- The web address for the vRad portal login
- VRad Login Portal is a valid Username as well as a Password.
- Internet browser that works to the vRad client portal’s official site.
- Laptop or PC, or Smartphone or Tablet that has a reliable internet connection.
How do I log in to the vRad Login Portal?
To access the vRad Client Access Portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official vRad Website at www.vrad.com.
- Click on the “Client Access” option in the menu.
- This link will take you vRad Portal Login Page https://access.vrad.com/.
- Now, type the vRad Username and then click “Next.
- After that, type your password and click on the ” Sign-in” button. After that, you’ll be able to access all vRad client Portal services.
- You can now view your cases assigned to you and send them messages to the physicians you refer by using the system.
- Additionally, you can set up appointments by looking up the schedule for the coming week first on your calendar.
How to Reset vRad Client Portal Login Password?
Have you forgotten your vRad Client Portal Login Password? The procedure for resetting the password is described below:
- Visit the VRC Client Access Portal Login Page at https://access.vrad.com/.
- Simply click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link available under your username.
- This link will take users onto the Self-Service Password Reset Manager webpage.
- Here, you have to enter your vRad username and email address when enrolling for your vRad account.
- They will send you an email to the email address you have registered.
- Once you have received the email, click the “Reset password” link.
- It will direct you to a new webpage on which you must enter your new password, which must be not less than 8 characters long.
- Check that the password complies with all the vRad Portal Password Guidelines and then click “Submit.”
Note: for login assistance, you can get in touch via the VRad Operation Centre at the number 866-941-5695.
vRad Login Portal Benefits
There are several benefits of the vRad Login portal that are described below:
- Vrad portal lets you monitor your progress and connect directly with your physician.
- It cuts down on time by removing the requirement to contact, fax, or email the physician referring to you for information on the status of cases.
- It also helps in planning your work efficiently since it allows you to choose the time you wish to log in from any of your smartphones or computers.
- Once you have signed in, you’ll be able to view the cases you have been assigned anytime and from any time during your day. This includes whether you are at your office or on business.
- You will be able to get an idea of the next schedule by looking at your calendar right there.
- You can also monitor your productivity throughout the day with the dashboard that is provided by VRC.
- The system can also help you make your files more organized.
- vRad Portal equips you with an online tool that lets you manage your cases. to manage your cases effectively and secure access via mobile devices, such as smartphones.
vRad Customer Service Contact Information
If you have any issues related to the vRad Login Portal, you can contact vRad customer service. Following are the contact details of the vRad helpdesk:
- Phone Number: 866-941-5695
- Non-Clinical Inquiries:
- Toll-Free: 800.737.0610
- Local: 952.595.1100
- Outside the U.S.: 011.1.952.595.1111
- vRad Corporate Office Address: 11995 Singletree Lane, Suite 500, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- vRad Official Website: www.vrad.com
- vRad Client Portal: https://access.vrad.com/
- Patient Resources Page: www.vrad.com
vRad Login Portal FAQs
Q1. How many radiologists are at vRad?
Our 500+ U.S. board-certified and eligible radiologists, the majority of whom are subspecialty trained, average 9 years post-certification experience.
Q2. Who founded vRad?
Today’s healthcare environment demands increasing access to subspecialists, along with technology-enabled, efficient workflow,” said Eduard Michel, MD, Neuroradiologist, Chief Medical Officer, and vRad co-founder.
Q3. What is a vRad doctor?
vRad (Virtual Radiologic) is the nation’s leading teleradiology practice with 500+ U.S. board-certified or eligible physicians, the majority of whom are subspecialty trained. Our practice delivers high-quality diagnostic imaging services to more than 2,100 facilities and radiology groups across the United States.
Q4. Does MEDNAX own vRad?
Gill noted that “Mednax made its entrance into the radiology business following the $500m acquisition of vRad in 2015. It has since continued its growth strategy of acquiring significant local radiology groups and imaging practices, with its tenth practice added in January 2020.
This is all about the vRad Portal Login at https://access.vrad.com/. We have shared everything related to the vRad login portal, such as vRad Client Portal benefits, vRad login portal account, vRad portal login steps, www.vrad.com portal access, forgot password, and vRad customer support contact details. If you have any doubt regarding the vRad Login portal, please leave a comment in the comment box below, and we will try to respond as soon as possible.